Saturday, January 14, 2012

A twist on Minnie Mouse

*Photos taken by my cousin Lilia*

(Blazer/Kimono- Forever 21. Peter Pan Top- H&M, Lock&Key Skirt- H&M. Ear Cuff- Etsy, Bow Headband- Forever 21, Stack & Pyramid Rings- UO, Other Ring- Thrifted, Flats- Cotton On.)

I know, I know, FINALLY I posted one of my OOTD!! Haha. I finally found the time and kinda, sorta blackmailed asked my cousin to take a picture of my outfit. Today I'm off to do some well deserved Retail Therapy. I'm going to my local consignment store (where I purchased my Kate Spade purse), Apple Mint,  along with some other stores. As you may notice, I am a certified shopaholic. This outfit just seems like the perfect fit for my activities today! Anyways, recently I purchased this bright pink blazer/kimono from Forever 21 and I can't stop wearing it! Its casual and dressy at the same time. so basically, in my eyes, it's perfect. 

xo.


4 comments:

  1. what a cute OOTD!! i like that kimono. i've been on the hunt for one but obviously i would have no use of it in the bitter cold NYC weather right now lol.

    Christal,
    fashion-forthesoul.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that pop of colour with the jacket! Cute outfit :)

    Drea xoxo

    dreasjunkyard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete